Saturday, August 14, 2010

my sister's best friend shot me

holy moly i am sooooo behind on my blogging! i can think of about 3 posts right off the top of my head that i've been meaning to write but haven't had the chance. i guess the only way to really catch up is to jump right in...so here i go!

this first one is gonna be a shorty...

a few days ago my sister's best friend april, who is an aspiring photographer, and i did a photoshoot together. we headed to the tacoma waterfront and got to work! i've never been shot like that before and we used props and tried to get as creative as we could in the area we were in. it took about an hour, was tons of fun, and if you need photos taken for any occasion, i highly recommend her! she's giving me a cd with all the photos sometime next week,but here's a preview of some of my favorites:


hanging out by the water:


i've had my back tattoos for a couple of years now, and still have NO pictures of them,so that was one of the goals of our shoot,to capture my tatts:





he loves me,he loves me not...


bookworm:


sooo colorful:


ok,that's it for now,i'll post more when i get the rest! if you would like your picture taken by the multi-talented April Villenueva you can email her at akv527@gmail.com.

my roommate heidi is going to shoot me in my previously mentioned red party dress on monday...can't wait to do that and share the pics with you! hope everyone's having a great weekend!!

No comments: