Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'll make this short...(I think)

I'm at the Southcenter Mall right now and I am literally shocked that there is Christmas music playing overhead. Now, I worked in retail for a long time,I understand that they start decorating malls in Christmas gear starting the day after the 4th of July...but actual Christmas MUSIC?? At least wait til the day after Thanksgiving when the actual Christmas season kicks off! A month of the same 10 Christmas songs playing over and over and over again isn't enough? Do we really need TWO?? Geeze louise.

While we're on the topic of Christmas,it is also the season for my-most-favorite-coffee-beverage-that-i-only-get-to-enjoy-a-couple-months-outta-the-year...Starbucks Peppermint Mocha! I basically only drink this between Halloween and New Years Day. It's strictly a holiday drink! Anyway, I digress...this year they changed it! Instead of the traditional peppermint mocha with whipped cream and red sprinkles(my favorite part!), it is now peppermint mocha TWIST. The twist being instead of red sprinkles there is peppermint flavored whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top. Pure heaven. If you're not a coffee lover, their white chocolate hot chocolate is delish as well.

Today is officially day 4 of no back medication. It feels better more and more every day. Even times when it hurts a little I'm still super grateful because I remember how bad it hurt before, when I couldn't even WALK. I'm just hoping it doesn't slip again before I'm able to have surgery on it. My disability at work kicks in April 1st and I will be able to get the surgery sometime after then, insurance willing.

That's about it for me...told ya I'd keep it "short"!!!(haha)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I guess you didn't see the actual Santa at Southcenter? I was there monday and santa was there taking pics with the kiddies. Hello Christmas in November!