Friday, October 30, 2009

crack cookies

Ok,I have ANOTHER secret. I love cookies. There are few things that are more delicious to me than fresh homemade cookies,of almost any sort. One of my preschool kid's parents introduced me to these cookies about this time last year. I probably made them once a week during the holidays and gave out many,many batches as Christmas gifts. One of the BEST thing about these cookies is they take about .5 seconds to make. I introduce to you...Crack Cookies*

INGREDIENTS
1 (18.9-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Funfetti® Cake Mix
1/3 cup oil
2 eggs
1/2 (15.6-oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Funfetti® Vanilla Frosting


DIRECTIONS
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs; stir with spoon until thoroughly moistened. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. With bottom of glass dipped in flour, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
2. Bake at 375°F. for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
3. Spread frosting over warm cookies. Immediately sprinkle each with candy bits from frosting. Let frosting set before storing. Store in tightly covered container.


my end result:
Photobucket

*there is no actual crack in these cookies. they are named this way because they are super addicting,much like crack. you can't eat just one. if you have a problem with the name, too bad. it stays.

No comments: