Monday, March 16, 2009

Voting starts NOW!

Hey everyone,

A local radio station, Movin' 92.5, is having a Baby Idol contest. You don't have to actually OWN the baby,just know it...i think. Anyway, I entered my nephew and he needs as many votes as possible so I...I mean,my sister, can win all kinds of cool stuff!!
You can vote up to ten times a day so bookmark the link and vote EVERY day!!

http://babyidol.movin925.com/


His name is Connor R (duh), so click the C's, he's on page 14(it's alphabetical). There are 2 pictures, at 2 months and 4 months. I personally prefer the 4 months one.

These are the 2 pictures:

2 months:
Photobucket

4 months:
Photobucket

I just tried looking at the page and it was having trouble loading, there must be millions of people on it...so if it doesn't work for you, please come back later and try again! Thanks for your support!!

No comments: