Sunday, February 28, 2010

hair.cut.

alright kids. i did it. i cut. my hair. 6 inches-gone in an instant.

i've been considering chopping it off for some time now,probably over a year. i was really tired of having all this long hair,but doing the same 3 hair styles over and over again,and was ready for some change. so, on saturday, i just went for it!

my roommate heidi is a photographer and was kind enough to give me my own mini photoshoot to show off my new 'do. so,without further adieu,i give you-my new (SHORT!) hair!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

for those of you who are like "noooo andi! why'd you doooo it?? i looooooooved your long hair!" get over it. it'll be back...in about 2 years,ha.

SUPER special thanks to my hairstylist Dannielle Matison at A Head of Times salon(call her NOW to set up your appt!253-820-8849),my personal photographer Heidi Vladyka, and Photoshop for making me look gooooooood.

in other news,is this not THE cutest little boy you've ever seen in your LIFE??? soooo excited to see him in 2 weeks!!!!

can you see his faux hawk? he's totally rockin it
Photobucket

look who's learning to use the potty!!(he's totally gonna kill me for this in about 12 years)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

til next time...bye!!!
Photobucket

No comments: