Thursday, February 4, 2010

look-alike

everyone knows someone who looks like someone else. for most of my adult life i have had people come up to me and ask "did you play softball with my daughter?" or "you look like this girl i went to church with...". 99 percent of the time, i am not the person they think.

another thing i get a lot is that i look like Lauren Graham, the woman that plays the mom on the tv show gilmore girls. when the tv show providence was on i got told i looked like one of those characters too! you be the judge...

moi:



providence lady Paula Cale:


Lauren Graham:



my point being,i have always found people who look similar to other people kind of facinating. you can take two completely seperate families from two completely different parts of the world, two completely different genetic codes, and make 2 very similar products. that's so crazy and weird to me! even in my own life, me and my best friend get confused for sisters more often than me and my ACTUAL sister ever will.

(for those of you who are about to call me out,yes,this post was inspired by Facebook Doppelganger week)

Mini update:

went to the doctor to check out my lovely lady head lumps. she told me she thought they were probably cysts(as opposed to tumors),but referred me to a plastic surgeon to have them removed and tested to make sure. i'll be making that appt next week.crossed fingers!

ALSO! i officially booked my next flight to Houston to visit sister,bro in law and nephew!! i'll be going march 13-17. SO excited,i hope the time flies by!

everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: