Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Faaaaantastic!(EVOO)

Photobucket

So, as excited i was/am for alllll the things going on this weekend(Halloween RPA/Buckwheat/Ruxton Towers show, Mxpx AND Robs bday/RPA show) I'm not going to be able to attend any of that...becauuuuuuse..

I'm going to HOUSTON!

On Sunday my sister recieved a call from The Rachael Ray Show informing her that they had heard about the venue her wedding was going to be at closed, due to bankrupsy because of Hurricane Ike and that a week from that day (Sunday, Nov 2) they are going to throw hers, as well as other peoples wedding! The Rachael Ray Show is paying for everything! Wedding gowns, tuxes, flowers, hair, make up, catering, etc. MMMMmmmmm catering....I canNOT wait to try all the delicious food! Each couple is only able to invite 10 guests so I'm totally honored that I'm getting this opportunity to go! Rachael Ray is going to be there, so I get to meet her too!

I found a SUPER cute outfit to wear for my national television debut. I can't wait to wear it. I'm going to take tons of pictures and I can't wait to share with you guys everything that happened!! I'm SUPPOSED to be gone Sat -Tues, but I'm probably gonna change it to Fri-Mon since work NEEDS me on Tuesday..hopefully that works out!

In other news, the pain in my back got so bad last night I ended up going to the Emergency Room. The doctor said she suspected that i had a slipped disk and sent me in to get an MRI...which confirmed, I have not one, but TWO protruding disks. OWWWWWW! She precribed me some pain killers (that WORK! i'm so greatful, cause the over the counter stuff i was taking did NOT work) and physical therapy. I'm supposed to talk to an orthopedic surgeon this week and see if he thinks i need surgery or not. I'M hoping there's a way to just pop them back into place(so i've heard). BUT I suppose that may be just a temporary fix, and i would like a final resolution.

That's about it for now...4 more days til Rachael Ray!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great for you! Rachael Ray has such a generous heart. I can't wait to see the pictures! Give Rach a big hug for me.

Andi said...

ummm i would...but i have no idea who you are!