Thursday, October 23, 2008

you never know who you'll meet

...when you're walking down the street.

Photobucket


Ok, so i didn't actually "meet" him, but i did happen to walk by David Archuleta(2nd place to David Cook on American Idol last season) a couple days ago on my way to Starbucks at 7 o'clock in the morning. He was leaving his hotel as i was walking by. I didn't say anything to him because, #1 I didn't have a camera, and wanted proof of the meeting. and #2 i really didn't have much to say and, most importantly #3, i was on my way to get coffee!

Other then that, things have been relatively booooring and normal. I found out I'm getting New Kids On the Block tix for when they're at the Tacoma Dome on Nov 22nd. Me and Amanda are gonna have the BEST time ever! It's been my dream to see NKOTB, as i affectionately call them, since i was like 7 years old. So I will probably die after the show. It was nice knowing you all!

No comments: