Friday, November 27, 2009

the day after...

Well,it is the day after Thanksgiving,the official start of the holiday season. I LOVE Christmas. I love the ambiance, and the lights, and the warmth that the holidays seem to bring to most people. Let's not forget one of the most important things of all- white chocolate peppermint mochas-my official coffee drink from day after thanksgiving-Jan 1st. I also love the music. Some of my most favorite songs are Christmas songs.

My ALL TIME favorite Christmas song is "Oh Holy Night" I'm not sure what it is about this song, but a part of me gets moved whenever I hear this song. It almost doesn't matter who sings this song,as long as they do it well,I will love it. Luckily,one of my favorite singers,Kelly Clarkson,does a beautiful a capella version of "Oh Holy Night". The video isn't the best quality, but the sound is amazing...enjoy!!


No comments: