Sunday, November 29, 2009

tragedy in tacoma...

My heart is breaking for the family and friends of the 4 killed police officers this morning. The fact that it is such a senseless act makes me sick to my stomach. Only a monster could walk into a coffee shop and take 4 innocent peoples lives. This especially hits home with me because not only is it in my neighborhood/ an area I am very familiar with, but I used to drive by/stop by this Forza every day on my way to work in the morning when I lived over there last year. My grandpa is also a retired police officer,devoting many years of his life to protecting the public. I have so many,yet so little words to say about this event...I'm angry at the gunman,sad for their family and friends, scared to leave my house knowing a soulless gunman it out running around in my general area,must most of all, I am hopeful that they find the bastard(s) who did this and bring them to justice ...


Read/watch about it here...

No comments: