Tuesday, August 18, 2009

just can't get enough

in case you haven't noticed, i like posting pictures. i feel that sometimes words alone would fail to describe how spectacular something is. i was looking at the pictures i have captured on my telephono,and thought i would share them with you...as well as an amazing video!!!


first up, is exactly one scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream. now,those of you that "know" me,know that i am not a huge fan of ice cream, or cold food in general. so it is very rare that i actually get a craving for some. for the past couple days i've been craving BAD. i don't want just any ole ice cream though. noooo way. i want my favorite. mint chocolate chip. deeelish. i informed my co teacher of this and she surprised me by picking me up some during lunch today!! i'm such a lucky girl. so,pictured,is probably the (free!)one scoop of ice cream i will eat this year:

Photobucket

it's no secret,and i've mentioned on here numerous times, that i looooove my nephew and think he's the cutest little boy in the whole galaxy. so,of course there's no way i could do a picture blog without including his adorableness!! This is him when he just learned how to stand up by himself for the very first time!!(LOVE that smile!)

Photobucket

and Connor in his favorite swimming pool...so hard to believe he's almost a year old! When's he gonna grow some hair????

Photobucket

On Sunday i went to my parents house and had breakfast for the first time in ages. one of my favorite childhood memories is eating breakfast at the table with my family. My favorite was when my dad would make it for dinner. I'm positive that to this day,that is why i love breakfast so much. Anyway,they have a mini dachshund named Kobe who is as funny as he is cute. You will see that later on in this blog!

Photobucket

When it's super nice outside I LOVE to grab a latte and a good book and head towards the Tacoma Waterfront. There could be gagillions of people there but I always manage to find the perfect little spot to just sit and relax for a while. Last time i was there pirates had invaded it! There were two ships that I tried to take a picture of (phone has no zoom,but i did my best!). It was pretty cool. They were shooting cannons at each other and I could even hear them yelling pirate obscenities across the water. definitely a top 5 memorable waterfront experience(i'm not sure why it's not showing up as big as it is in photobucket,but just click on it and you can see both ships!):



last picture i dug up is a group of my kids. this is on our playground at school. it was such a fun photo opportunity there was no way i could pass it up! I love how each kids face shows their personality exactly:



and finally....the video you all have been waiting for! But first, a little background story:

A few years ago my mom started to collect those singing snowmen from Hallmark. Basically,you push a button and it sings whatever jolly tune is in it's music box that year. There is one in particular, the Jingle Bells snowman,that my parents dog Kobe LOVES. he actually sings along to it! he used to just howl at the end when the singing dog howled, but now,if you listen closely, you can hear him singing a few select parts. This Hallmark snowman is now a year round permanent fixture on my parents coffee table. Keep in mind, this is not his very best work,but it's still awesome,and you'll get the idea. I present to you...singing Kobe:

1 comment:

Sarah said...

your phone takes good pictures! When you come to Cincy, we will have to go to Graeters...BEST MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM EVER!!! It's pretty awesome and I don't like ice cream either.